Tuesday, March 23, 2010

READER'S RIDE: TOM'S V12 BEEMER

WARNING: BLOGPOST CONTAINS EXCESSIVE PISTONS THAT MIGHT CAUSE EPILEPSY, ENDLESS NOSE BLEED OR EVEN DEATH. DRIFTNEYLAND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES CAUSED BY THIS BLOGPOST. VIEW AT OWN RISK.

Looks slow?

Rear wheel fitment inspired by angels above

That's not all.

CHECK OUT WHAT'S INSIDE THE ENGINE BAY






















I heard it arrived one day to a local food place once (yes, i HEARD it) and I swear something is wrong with his engine. LOL and went over to say hi to an old friend. My Goodness! starry eyes surprise. A V12 was fitted into this goddess of a vehicle. By far, not many had surprise me with their mods but this was definitely a jaw dropper. My friends who joined me at the supper place still never believed it was a V12. Wicked Job! Car with a soul. A definite sleeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment